LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by louisianaliveoak View Post
    Of course, I'm not going to rely on what you say, I'll have to go check the swell on Tuesday morning to see what it's doing, but I think I'm on the right track.
    apparently you have it under control. being that, of course, you wont rely on anything we say anyway...

not to be mean but come on

I was just trying to reaffirm the whole trial and error thing, nothing more. It's always better to see for yourself.

if you are gonna try to forecast, make your prediction and check it with the reports put up. You'll know if you're right or wrong. I can promise you one thing, the wind speed weather.com, wunderground.com, or any other weather site (including this one) will 90 percent of the time be off. Coastal winds are weird like that. The forecast could call for a west wind at 15kts but in all reality it's not even blowing on the beach. If you wanna know you gotta go.

The only time you really need to "forecast" is if you are heading out of town to surf. Otherwise it's pointless, just check it yourself

Quote Originally Posted by gnargnarshredda View Post
    The only time you really need to "forecast" is if you are heading out of town to surf. Otherwise it's pointless, just check it yourself
    But, Gnargnar, that takes effort. It's more soulful to just check it online and complain when the actual (wind)swell doesn't match up with the predictions.

but Loafer, when you got south-east-north-westerly wrap comin through 3ft@5 sec there is nothing more soulful than shreddin those waves brah. Don't you know the feeling of pulling a triple backwards 360 reverse spin jive right before the section closes out? If you don't then you don't know what being a surfer is. It's trial and error all the way

woooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo!!

If you guys are worrying about something like this making the crowds worse, don't.

I could care less about crowds. I'll just find me a little bar to myself down the beach and enjoy some waves all to myself

Best Swell Situations for Local Beaches

wow.. im from up north.. NYC.. and am a big fan of AAs superchargers and their mods. i just recently moved to miami shores. Now what i didnt know was, that AA is in florida.. and MIAMI can anyone direct me on how to get there? i would really want to see the actual place for myself..

Quote Originally Posted by MarkFillipos View Post
    wow.. im from up north.. NYC.. and am a big fan of AAs superchargers and their mods. i just recently moved to miami shores. Now what i didnt know was, that AA is in florida.. and MIAMI can anyone direct me on how to get there? i would really want to see the actual place for myself..
    what is this dude talking about?

haha