LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Last time out

3 weeks ago...week in So Cal in toasty 60deg water!

Yea... I think it was Friday? Maybe Thursday? Whatever that day after the storm was that the wind went hard NW. But it wasn't that good. Kind of unsatisfying...

Images
    Anyone surf today? My summertime spot was working with waist high+ Peelerzzzzz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CleanandGreen View Post
    Anyone surf today? My summertime spot was working with waist high+ Peelerzzzzz!!!
    I was down at a couple breaks in Monmouth today but didnt have a board.Sheet of glass and really good lines.Looked like alot of fun.

Found a great spot breaking with lots of fun chest high lefts on Saturday

Images
    this past friday...then in the hosptal getting 4 stiches near my eye

I was out tuesday super glass no one out and crystal clear...fun little thigh high waves on a my 10ft log

Images
    When are we getting some more swells? The waist high they're calling for next week is not going to cut it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    When are we getting some more swells? The waist high they're calling for next week is not going to cut it.
    Yeah, all these Westerly winds and no swell to mix with. It has been pretty damn flat.

Images
    It's times like this that makes me wish I had stayed out that extra hour when there were waves. If we get some I am going to stay in the water until my hands fall OFF. lol.

You guys ever promise yourself you'll take "one more wave" and then you get it and whether it's good or bad you "subconciously" just start paddling back out? Then you justify it by saying "oh that wasn't a good one can't end my sesh on that." or if it was good "maybe it's picking up and another one like that will come in"?