LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

question..ANSWER QUICK!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys, i need this question somehow answered really quick..
    are the fcs PG-3 (performance glass) fins good? or better than the PC-3s????
    does anyone have any reviews on the pg-3s? i need an answer quick!

Images
    Whiskey Militia-type deal? Get em anyway

Make sure you're within that weight range...i made that mistake at first too when i was learning about fins....too small of a fin wont hold / drive good if your over 140lbs

http://www.tactics.com/fcs/pg-3-pg-thruster-fin-set

http://www.tactics.com/fcs/pc-3-pc-thruster-fin-set

I fall into the mid range for most fins....alot depends on how you surf and the conditions too.

Images
    i think i like the pc's better but i found the pg's for 30 bucks, and its that or the pc-3's for 55... Im 123 pounds, if that helps..

Images
    and my favorite board was the same dimmensins as my new board except and inch shorter and it had glass on pc's, so i dont know if i want glass fins, or performance core....

i looks like the PCs are the better one for more powerful surfing and the PGs are more like a glass-on feeling....thats what im getting from the descriptions on the website. i would go with the PCs

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tsurfn View Post
    i looks like the PCs are the better one for more powerful surfing and the PGs are more like a glass-on feeling....thats what im getting from the descriptions on the website. i would go with the PCs
    ya i rather go with pc's too, thanks anyway guys!

the pc series fins are lighter & have the inside foil, which i don't think the pg series does. tsurfn is exactly right w/ his comment that the pg's mimic glassed on fins in their feel. they're heavier b/c they're solid fibreglass & resin. i would think they'd also be stiffer than the pc series.