LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Puerto Rico Cheap Travel

Does anyone know of any cheap and good surf hostel type places to stay near rincon PR. I found a cheap direct flight from newark and am trying to organize a last minute trip for the end of march. Ive been reading about rincon surf and board but have read mixed reviews. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Images
    I've stayed at the surf and board in Rincon. My friends and I got their nicest room in the back with the view but I think it was called The Flamboyan. I took a look at their hostel and for the price it looked pretty good if all you're there to do is surf, eat, sleep etc. You can check out Casa Verde also. They have a website.

The Rincon Inn has a hostel section for $25 a night that is really convenient to a lot of decent spots.

Images
    Staying at Casa Verde March 10-16 right on Sandy Beach. Came out to about 35/person/night for two rooms-8 people!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CleanandGreen View Post
    Staying at Casa Verde March 10-16 right on Sandy Beach. Came out to about 35/person/night for two rooms-8 people!
    stayed there last year. awesome place with some real chill people working there.

the bar is pretty nice, real relaxed with good vibes, lots of surfers, delicious post surf grub

Images
    Stayed at Casa Verde last month...the guys who work there are all cool, and it is a nice spot. Nice 10 minute walk to Domes along the beach cliff trail.

Images
    was there a guy with blond dreads at casa verde named Leon?

Images
    Lazy Parrot or Pools

You can also try Tamboo, its realatively cheap and it on Sandy beach, with a good club as well. Puerto Rico can get SUPER crowded, so have fun riding GOOD waves with you and 100 of your best, really agro, friends.

I recently wrote a report about Puerto rico, you may find some of the info useful:

http://www.4liquidpeace.com/best-vac...ther-3-10.html