LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snow blast 3

Hybrid View

Images

Thumbs down Snow blast 3

6-12 more inches tomorrow and we're three weeks from Spring! At least this storm is producing some swell. I'm just so sick of snow/cold at this point.

i agree dude. down here in oc it was about 50 degrees with rain yesterday but it melted most of the snow and now up to 6+in is being called. i dont get it haha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyB View Post
    i agree dude. down here in oc it was about 50 degrees with rain yesterday but it melted most of the snow and now up to 6+in is being called. i dont get it haha
    Yeah we've been above freezing with pounding rains to melt the snow. My f*cking sump pump is getting killed with all this water. Hopefully it holds through the next week.

Images
    Cape may it right in between 6-12 & 12-18 line so who knows how much we will actually get . I hope its the lesser of the 2 I dont think my street can hold anymore water

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Cape may it right in between 6-12 & 12-18 line so who knows how much we will actually get . I hope its the lesser of the 2 I dont think my street can hold anymore water
    Did you find a map or something that shows the snow amounts by location?

i use weather.com, try that stoney. they usually have those layout on there. use your zipcode

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyB View Post
    i use weather.com, try that stoney. they usually have those layout on there. use your zipcode
    Yeah that's what I use, but MJ said Cape May's on the line so I was wondering if there is a map that shows the amounts geographically. Right now the estimate for my town is 8.5" by Friday.

Images

snow

snow map for the next few days:

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    snow map for the next few days:
    Bingo! Thanks, so yeah 6-12" for us.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Bingo! Thanks, so yeah 6-12" for us.
    Really? Do you not know where your own town lies in NJ? As far as I can see, cape may is only to receive 3-6 inches.