LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Snow blast 3

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    I take 1mg of clonazepam, but don't drink. It doesn't knock me out but I'm able to relax. I would prefer to be knocked out the whole time though.
    Yeah man being knocked out the whole time is great. It's almost like you never flew.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Yeah man being knocked out the whole time is great. It's almost like you never flew.
    1mg of clonazepam should be more effective than 2mg of xanax. I guess the alcohol is what does it. I'll have to try it when I could to CA next year.

Bingo! Thanks, so yeah 6-12" for us.
    Really? Do you not know where your own town lies in NJ? As far as I can see, cape may is only to receive 3-6 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    2mg of Xanax + 1 Long Island.

Just for the record I'm not a pill popper. BUT, when I get on planes that's the way it be's.
    A Long Island and a muscle relaxer is nice also. I hate to fly too. Just don't get to wasted if you need to kick some terrorist ass.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TC1120 View Post
    Really? Do you not know where your own town lies in NJ? As far as I can see, cape may is only to receive 3-6 inches.
    Yeah dude, I'm pretty sure I'm NOT in Cape May and I'm in Monmouth. So like I said 6-12 inches for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    A Long Island and a muscle relaxer is nice also. I hate to fly too. Just don't get to wasted if you need to kick some terrorist ass.
    I have some Fexmid that I took once and felt like a zombie. I hate flying but I love traveling, so being completely knocked out would be super.

Images
    Flying out shouldn't be an issue, its the arrivals that have to worry. I know someone who flew out to PR the Wednesday of that last bad storm we had. If the weather is good where you're going, you shouldn't have much trouble.
    first i have to drive 2 hours to the airport

I take 1 mg of Xanax when I get to the airport. Usually by the time I board, I'm relaxed. Then I take another 1 mg when we take off, and typically, I'm out until we land. If I have to connect or if its a west coast or Costa Rica flight I'll take another .5 or 1 in the middle. If something happens and you find yourself having to drive a pen into some raghead's eye socket or your flight that lands in the Hudson River, your adrenaline will rapidly overtake the drugs effects and you'll be fine.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    I take 1 mg of Xanax when I get to the airport. Usually by the time I board, I'm relaxed. Then I take another 1 mg when we take off, and typically, I'm out until we land. If I have to connect or if its a west coast or Costa Rica flight I'll take another .5 or 1 in the middle. If something happens and you find yourself having to drive a pen into some raghead's eye socket or your flight that lands in the Hudson River, your adrenaline will rapidly overtake the drugs effects and you'll be fine.
    My adrenaline plays tug of war with the benzos in my system. So I make it through the flights, but I never sleep. I just act like a zombie until we get down and I can have some caffeine.

this thread is reminding me more and more of the "bongs" thread...

I've never tried any of this while flying, but it sounds magical.

Images
    All this talk about Drinking and Meds reminds me my stash of Shine is low