LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Broken wetsuit

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ventnor
    Posts
    132

    Broken wetsuit

    Hey guys I went to go out this morning and the zipper fell off the bottom row of my suit and I can't get it back on. Any recommendations? (hyperflex)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West Long Branch, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    37
    That hapened with my O'neil Mutant I had the whole zipper replaced by a regular taylor. Most taylors wouldn't touch it, but Cleveland the taylor in Red Bank did it no problem with a regular plastic zipper and it held up really well. He said he just used a regular machine too so any taylor is capable of doing it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    Hey guys I went to go out this morning and the zipper fell off the bottom row of my suit and I can't get it back on. Any recommendations? (hyperflex)
    Take it to HyperFlex's Shop in Millville, NJ they will probally charge you 20 buck to fix if that . Depends how old it is they might do it for free and you might have it back in a week.

    Or you can take to a Alteration shop of a Seamstress to have they fix it aswell

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ventnor
    Posts
    132
    Thanks for the advise!! Hopefully I can get it fixed by Thursday!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    Thanks for the advise!! Hopefully I can get it fixed by Thursday!
    goto Hyperflex's Site you can get there Address and Ph # and See what they can do . Maybe the can fix it by then if you drive it to them .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,184

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    goto Hyperflex's Site you can get there Address and Ph # and See what they can do . Maybe the can fix it by then if you drive it to them .
    Thats the Matt Johnson I know.....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Thats the Matt Johnson I know.....

    LOL yeah LOL