LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Today Was a great day to surf OCMD

Was today fun or what??? Other than a truly pathetic performance by yours truly, the surf and conditions were great!

Question every beach on the ocean av. strip was rockin!

great waves but i also was not surfing so well

Images
    yeah...this afternoon was pretty much there as far as waves go. chest-shoulder high and glassy with light offshores. walled up lefts uptown oc.

Images
    I knew you guys would get it good.

Images
    I had fun at 46th st

Images
    fun chest high waves at the kove

oh god you gave it away! ha, 53rd to 40th was working. Maybe gabe will get pissed off again and *****, then put up pics and label the street. i love that.

yesterday in oc was a lot better. did u surf ec and dirty????much easier paddle today. probably explains the crowds, can't wait for legit swell, really thins it out.

Thumbs down

ill vouch for dirtythirty, he surfed tuesday and wednesday. and wednesday morning was so much fun, better than tuesday imo. "legit swell...thins it out" my man, who might you be referring to? i feel like most of the people on this web site are the people you will see out there when it gets big. why we gotta get upset over ppl sharing where they surfed? it is no big 'secret' that 'midtown' gets good on most swells. only people surfing this time of year are people living nearby/salisbury students. Not like we have 1000 beginners flocking to 'midtown'. sheesh, all people gotta do is check the cam haha ya 'secret spot' wooooooooooo

I surfed 'north side of the jetty' with 5-10 other people most of the day.

and what's the difference between saying 'midtown' and 54-30? damn

just wish we could all get along.
    Last edited by capesurfer; Feb 25, 2010 at 03:41 PM.

amen. there is a cam at the secret spot. ECsponger, i like your style.