LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Maybe your reading comprehension skills are problematic. You can make as many things up in your mind as you want, it will not change anything. I know what I wrote and I know what My intention was, and where my heart is. You do not not know me.

If I hurt your feelings for calling you a punk, liar, dumb or a clown sorry for that. If you call that Bashing then so be it. I'm not the one hating on old people.

Seriously, did you read anything that I wrote? I read your posts, the last ones seemed like useless dribble to some extent. Suffice it to say that your last posts contained many inaccuracies.

Have you ever heard the "old" saying, "can't see the forest for the trees"?

Images
    I will have to agree with all the Media, Internet , and Surf Maps on Surfline and Wannasurf. There is no such thing as a Secret Spot. I can see why some wouldnt want there spots over hyped on the net cause it draws crowds and the risk of someone getting hurt by non-experienced surfers. Me perosnally I dont care about crowds Yeah I love it when it only a cpl of guys out and more than plenty of waves to go around. But if you confident in your skills you should not have any issue catching waves on a crowded day and Since you are the seasoned person in the water I feel its best the try to help the New comers out by laying down the basic rules to them early so the grasp the reasoning of them.

Oh and thanks for Keeping the discussion in good taste

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I will have to agree with all the Media, Internet , and Surf Maps on Surfline and Wannasurf. There is no such thing as a Secret Spot. I can see why some wouldnt want there spots over hyped on the net cause it draws crowds and the risk of someone getting hurt by non-experienced surfers. Me perosnally I dont care about crowds Yeah I love it when it only a cpl of guys out and more than plenty of waves to go around. But if you confident in your skills you should not have any issue catching waves on a crowded day and Since you are the seasoned person in the water I feel its best the try to help the New comers out by laying down the basic rules to them early so the grasp the reasoning of them.

Oh and thanks for Keeping the discussion in good taste
    Yeah yeah, put your shirt on.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Yeah yeah, put your shirt on.
    Hahahaha!

Images
    Any of you guys from Norhtern NJ know the Hoppers, Doug and Dave. These guys were my age and 2 of the best surfers around back in the early to mid eighties. They surfed from Sandy Hook to Longbranch.
    Last edited by Zippy; Feb 26, 2010 at 03:52 AM.

My reading comprehension skills are spot on. Marketing degree with a dual minor in psychology and in information systems, so I believe I read you loud clear, jose.

No I do not know you, but I do assure you that if I see you in the water, I will be sure to let you know. .

I never called the "name calling" bashing, but your advice to change my attitude for my post was the bashing part. You calling me out was the bashing. Maybe you do not realize that, bro.

I stand up, you lay down.

You are 39, much closer to dribbling than me. Please point out the inaccuracies, because I believe I spoke of the truth.

Who is hating on old people? Old people? As in like grandparents old people? Or ocean city surfing legends old people? Because I know you are not there.

Your rhymes are fifth place.

Images
    You are 39, much closer to dribbling than me.
    (I'm 44 BTW but that is a great line).

No substance no matter how you want to spin it. I suggest you read again.