LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. BB Mon Beach wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be just me and one other kid out there checked only two spots but the Wind was weird and the way the sets were coming in was a little weird also got some nice rides a barrel and a BAD calf cramp... Other then that yesterday was way better, maybe if the forecast holds and I don't got work tomorrow i'll go out again.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmar_Bodyboarder View Post
    BB Mon Beach wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be just me and one other kid out there checked only two spots but the Wind was weird and the way the sets were coming in was a little weird also got some nice rides a barrel and a BAD calf cramp... Other then that yesterday was way better, maybe if the forecast holds and I don't got work tomorrow i'll go out again.
    your an idiot

  3. What makes me an idiot and you so smart? why don't you keep your little ****n kid comments to your self...... If you got something to say to me use PM we'll talk face 2 face okay thanks tired of you internet panzy asses that think they're tuff its really F-iN annoying

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    Take your own advice....di(k dragger.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmar_Bodyboarder View Post
    What makes me an idiot and you so smart? why don't you keep your little ****n kid comments to your self...... If you got something to say to me use PM we'll talk face 2 face okay thanks tired of you internet panzy asses that think they're tuff its really F-iN annoying
    can you guys believe this freaking boogie boarder trying to act hard stand up bro and then we will talk

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    your an idiot
    It's *you're.

  7. If you guys weren't so ignorant you would know that I bb a lot but I also do Stand up..... Can you believe stand up guys are such douche bags to BBers? Whats the difference if a BB and a Stand up are out in Jan and Feb they both have the same passion for the sport..... I don't understand what the problem is when I bb I don't ever drop in on a stand up because I stand up and I try to aviod areas where the stand ups are because of this reason, and when I surf I avoid BBers but if I'm with BBers I don't just drop in and be douche bags to them because they're on a sponge... Can someone please explain to me the difference?? Besides laying down Dking or Standing up...........

    Thanks.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mission Beach/Spring Lake
    Posts
    722
    BBing goes into the same category as olympic curling. You do not have to be athletic whatsoever to do either

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    BBing goes into the same category as olympic curling. You do not have to be athletic whatsoever to do either
    I bet you cant do curling.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    2,471
    Ask Mike Stewart... the guy's seen the inside of more barrels than all of us put together.