LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Left wetsuit and boots at beach.

I'm so stupid. I left my wetsuit on the ground in Sea Girt. If someone found it please email me. laurieandjoe@gmail.com.

how did you manage to to that?

I got in the passenger seat in my car and changed out of my wetsuit. Then I opened the door and threw the suit and boots on the ground. I was running late and I totally forgot about them on the ground and hopped over to the drivers seat and drove away. When I went back only my boots and rash guard were there so I'm assuming someone is going to keep that 7 year-old pee infested disease suit. What really chaps my a** is either I where a 3/2 today or I have to go buy a new suit.

I hope you are able to get your stuff back. it's okay spending money to replace something that lived out its useful life, but to replace good gear that just got lost is a bummer.

I am by nature kind of disorganized, so I keep all of my beach stuff in a big rubbermaid tub. before going to the beach, i make sure i have suit, boots, gloves, rashies, etc, by taking an 'inventory.' i do the same when the session is done. everything goes into the tub and then the tub goes into the truck. by keeping all of my stuff in one place, i am able to keep track of it better.

hopefully your karma is solid and somebody will bring your suit back today so you can hit it. looks like we have a fun little bump going on.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OCsp0nger005 View Post
    how did you manage to to that?
    Lay off the drugs dude!!!!!

hey, if it's disease and piss ridden, maybe it's time for a new one anyway

Too much spleef ..lay off the oint. It sounds like that shet is gone. It ain't coming back bro.

Since I am broke, I've been wearing my spring suit under my 3/2 fleece lined wetsuit. Been toasty all winter. Call me a kook, but I prefer the term "frugal". That is, until the 3/4/5's go on sale this spring.

Sorry for your luck, just trying to help a brah'tha out

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd View Post
    Since I am broke, I've been wearing my spring suit under my 3/2 fleece lined wetsuit. Been toasty all winter. Call me a kook, but I prefer the term "frugal". That is, until the 3/4/5's go on sale this spring.

Sorry for your luck, just trying to help a brah'tha out
    Even in Summer you wont be able to get a 5/4/3 for under $220

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Even in Summer you wont be able to get a 5/4/3 for under $220
    Bought my brand new HYPERFLEX 5/4/3 off ebay for $150 in the fall.You probably never heard of this brand thou.