LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Bought my brand new HYPERFLEX 5/4/3 off ebay for $150 in the fall.You probably never heard of this brand thou.

No I never heard of them please enlighten me

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    No I never heard of them please enlighten me
    Well,now that you ask there was this guy on this forum who use to talk about this Hyperflex wetsuits in just about every other thread.For some reason he never brings it up anymore.He must have had a leak is his suit or maybe even a broken zipper because he never talks about this brand anymore.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Well,now that you ask there was this guy on this forum who use to talk about this Hyperflex wetsuits in just about every other thread.For some reason he never brings it up anymore.He must have had a leak is his suit or maybe even a broken zipper because he never talks about this brand anymore.
    I know the fella He still is happy with all his Quality HyperFlex gear and if some no askes or has a quesiton about wetsuits I am sure he will help put that person in the right direction

Sometime beating a dead horse in the ground when its not needed is a waist

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I know the fella He still is happy with all his Quality HyperFlex gear and if some no askes or has a quesiton about wetsuits I am sure he will help put that person in the right direction

Sometime beating a dead horse in the ground when its not needed is a waist

hahah epic. yeah its been a while. actually, im in a need of a new 3/2, where may i find one?

hyperflex is made with grade B materials less flexible! thats y its cheaper!
    Last edited by epic one; Mar 1, 2010 at 02:59 PM.

Images
    my neighbor picked up the hyperflex 543 a couple days ago for $239 from No Flat Earth in Brick (great shop btw) and when I was holding it I realized it is far lighter than any other suit I've held. he wore it the other day and said it was great... toasty...

Seemed like quality stuff to me...

L/S - Xcel 5.4
    3 years old - with o'niell wetsuit glue on 2 little spots will be very toasty.

I'll let it go for 100

Images
    Aw man they let this goof epicone back on? Hyperflex 5/4/3 is all ya need. Very light Very flexible.. Buy used to keep the dolla goin around

Images
    I have the Hyperflex 6/5/4 FLOW and I love it. You can definitely get away with 5/4/3 on the EC, but I like to be comfortable and I don't have much natural insulation.

Keys

Edit-Wrong thread