LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Magma Surf Wax

Smile the best

I have tried allll waxes i mostly use sticky bumps but the best wax out there that is hard to find but ultra ssticky is callled

mighty mounds by mrs palmers the one with the box that has a pic of booobs on its it makes perfect!!! Nipples on your board and is the best wax of our generation hands down.....

Images
    I dont like the kind that clumps up . It looks like the top of my board is a Brail book for blind people. Nice even grippy coat is what I like

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    I have tried allll waxes i mostly use sticky bumps but the best wax out there that is hard to find but ultra ssticky is callled

Yeah, since the day i tried sticky bumps, I have never used anything else. Warm water wax in the summer, cool water in teh winter in CA, cold water traveling east in the winter. But sticky bumps has always been money. Some of the "super sticky" crap just pulls your leg hair off too much in the summer when you wear boardies. matter of fact, I have ridden the ame board every day for a couple weeks and haven't waxe it yet. My coats stay solid with the wax. I almost never have to apply new wax. I don't like it super sticky.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post

mighty mounds by mrs palmers the one with the box that has a pic of booobs on its it makes perfect!!! Nipples on your board and is the best wax of our generation hands down.....
    i once had a bar of that when i first started surfing i walked into the shop and asked for a ba of wax right when i got my first surfboard and they pointed me to the basket and i grabbed a random bar and it just so happened to be might mounds and my friends and i always joked about it with the boobs those were good times.

Images
    i just wanna know what the HARDEST WAX IS!!!!!!!!
    i usually like using a whole package of base, and then putting reg wax on..
    but wich wax is hardest?? id say sticky bumps or mr. zogs

Images
    what is the best type of wax?????

Used the new Channel island wax my last couple times out.Real ,real sticky but im also a sticky bump guy.going back to that.

Surf wax is all preferrance..I really like jimbos surf wax..made in the northeast

Images
    I cou;d swear by the stuff. I don't use a basecoat but the stuff is super-soft and grippy, even the warm water bar. And the beads they put in there keep you remembering what temp. wax you have on your board.

i personally really like it. base coat is the same consistency as tropical wax for any brand. its all a bunch of bull. but i like it because it has the color beads and sometimes i just leave my wax lying around and when i look at the beads i know when it is for. i think its really grippy and i like it alot. wax is wax but whatever you do dont get that day glow wax crap its a waste of money and ruins your gear! but yeah i say go with magma its a good wax and you can always find out which one to use after the wrapping is long gone.