LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Todays Forecast

Images
    Today was pure fun! Surfed 2.5 hours in the morning and surfed tonight from 4 until dark. Perfect long lefts and a few punchy rights. I would call it waist to chest with shoulder sets and so clean you could eat off it . I know some on here might not call it "legit" but to me it was legitimately the most fun I have had in the last 2 months (and I surfed every swell in that time frame). Hope everyone got some.
    Last edited by Zippy; Mar 1, 2010 at 01:22 AM.

Point Pleasant aqua colored chest+ aframes that were semi hollow with plenty of face. No closeouts. Best surfing Ive had sunce December. And surfed 7 hours straight.

Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    Point Pleasant aqua colored chest+ aframes that were semi hollow with plenty of face. No closeouts. Best surfing Ive had sunce December. And surfed 7 hours straight.
    There is a short video of Jenks this afternoon. I saw it on facebook so I can't link it.

OCMD was so much fun Sunday. Got in the water around 9:30 and surfed til I couldn't move!!!!!

Images
    Wed - got it from 2:30 to 5:30 sick barrels. Lots of paddling. about head high.
    Thurs - surfed incoming tide from around 1 to 3 some fun ones coming in long wait
    Fri - Same as Thurs.
    Sat - fun little waves coming through if you waited it out.
    Sun - surfed yesterday in Bradley long wait but very shallow. Actually got some shoulder high and a few cover ups. Bigger and better than it looked from the boardwalk.

Anyway, surfed a lot in the past few days about 11 hours total water time. Looks like we're getting another swell event mid to later this week! More Spring surfing!