LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: gopro cam ?

gopro cam ?

hd or regular ? im broke so i dont know if the hd is worth the extra like 100 bucks and what are everyones thoguhts on it cause i think it looks sweet but i havent used one yet

Images

HD I have it and it is SOOOOOO worth the extra $100. its not just better picture, but smoother and does more. also has wider angle lens

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rfh1317 View Post
    HD I have it and it is SOOOOOO worth the extra $100. its not just better picture, but smoother and does more. also has wider angle lens
    I'm sorry this is off topic, but ^ your signature says the same exact thing but spelling the same word differently...

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I'm sorry this is off topic, but ^ your signature says the same exact thing but spelling the same word differently...
    Surfing: "It's like the mafia. Once you're in - your in. There's no getting out"

... yea it should be "Once you're in - you're in."

I always noticed that too but I thought I would sound too precocious if I opened my mouth. haha

Images
    Kelly Slater is the man when it comes to surfing. Nooot so much when it comes to spelling. Unless of course, he was misquoted!

Images
    I also have the same quote as him.

here is just to show the QUALITY of the regular go pro. please note this is not my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_v0cw5_i9k

Go hd