LOGIN | REGISTER

erie peeples blunt?

looking for some intput on these boards. they look sick not to metion cheap. im looking at either the blunt or the pod.which one would be better for nj beach break?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by #1jack View Post
    looking for some intput on these boards. they look sick not to metion cheap. im looking at either the blunt or the pod.which one would be better for nj beach break?
    i just got a board from eastern lines shaped by erie... its a penetrator kustom hand shaped.... i rode it sunday afternoon and loved it! i think he's a pretty good shaper

Images
    Wow, their prices are very good. It'll be interesting to see who else likes them.

Images
    Erie shapes Penetrators? Is he the owner or just a shaper? I thought Barry of Barry and the Penetrators ran that...

I had an Erie four or five years ago. It was just your average HP thruster but it surfed pretty good. The glass job was pretty light though. I had a bunch of spiderwebs, heel dents, and an imprent of my hip where I landed on it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    Erie shapes Penetrators? Is he the owner or just a shaper? I thought Barry of Barry and the Penetrators ran that...
    ya, barry does shape penetrators, but i dont know?? its signed erie peeples with the dimms, i dont know if barry shaped it and erie signed it for some wierd reason.. maybe erie does own it and signs the boards, but barry shapes them.... i dont know its wierd...

ive seen his boards ever thing looks nice on them.

how much do they run though??

Images
    whats the deal with biting some of merricks designs. The fishcuit and pod don't even change the names from channel islands. Seems kinda weird.