LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Which of the newest wetsuits feature the best combination of the newest technologies

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ripcurl F-Bomb Chest Zip

9 12.68%
  • O'Neill Psyco Freak

16 22.54%
  • Body Glove Vapor Slant Zip

2 2.82%
  • Xcel Infinity Dry Lock

26 36.62%
  • Matuse Tumo

1 1.41%
  • Quiksilver Cypher

1 1.41%
  • Billabong SG5

1 1.41%
  • Matuse Hoplite

3 4.23%
  • West Lotus

1 1.41%
  • Patagonia R4

4 5.63%
  • Hotline Reflex

0 0%
  • Other

8 11.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hyperflex all the way.

West Long Branch, New Jersey, United States

Don't buy Excel

I just got the Infiniti Dry Lock and Its already falling apart. I had to send it back to be repaired and then had to repair it again myself because I wasn't waiting another 2 months to have them do it. It is really warm and comfortable though but I'm going with Hyperflex from now on they sound really good from everyone I've talked too.

ive had a oniell psycho 2 for about 5 years and havent had any problems. thing is still in brand new condition and i rarely rinse it and am always leaving it in the sun or bundled up in the car. i want to try the hyperflex though cause i can get a good deal on them and they are cheap in the first place

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleKev View Post
    I just got the Infiniti Dry Lock and Its already falling apart. I had to send it back to be repaired and then had to repair it again myself because I wasn't waiting another 2 months to have them do it. It is really warm and comfortable though but I'm going with Hyperflex from now on they sound really good from everyone I've talked too.
    sounds like you have talked to matt johnson.

Images
    What no H-Bomb? As far as I'm concerned this suit is the most recent breakthru in technology due to the heater element that allows you to surf frigid waters in a 3/2.

Well worth the investment....IMO

Images
    I have the Oniell Psycho 6/5/4 got it slightly used for $180 couple years back and it's been doing good. Kinda heavy though.

Billabong Solution silver? 4/3 love that suit $100 on ebay listing was for a 3/2

Oniell Epic 3/2 $80 on ebay good cheap suit

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Hyperflex all the way.
    +1 super happy with my 4/3 amp....perfect for here in carolina beach and was warm enough in OCNJ on new years day when I was visiting!!

Hyperflex Amp.
    but it's not on the stupid poll.

ya i didnt put the hbomb on there cause im just too skeptical about it and its ridiculously expensive, i tried to do one suit from each brand, thought the fbomb was a better representation of a competitive top of the line suit... im sure if some1 wants the hbomb, thats what theyll get, theres no competition for what it is.
    and as far as the hyperflex amp, i didnt know about it when i made the poll, wish i did tho cause it seems to b the best bet and would like to see how it fares on the polls, but thats why theres the 'other' category

Images
    Well you asked for the newest technology...NOT what is cost effective....BTW some of the suits you mentioned are not too far from the price of a h-bomb.

Anyway, why are you skeptical? I've used the H-bomb before and it's by far the greatest suit ever made case closed. It IS the greatest technology. I don't get why people are STILL skeptical. The h-bomb has been around now for a while and tested over and over. And it has proven to be an excellent suit. Yeah it's pricey...but it replaces all your suits.

And trust me with this suit you WILL have an advantage in the winter.

Warranty
    Lifetime warranty on stitching:
    • 12 month warranty on materials
    • 12 months on electronics
    • 6 months on batteries

Not trying to sound like Matt but I stand by these suits 100%

I will be a proud owner in 2 weeks
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Mar 3, 2010 at 06:53 PM.