LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Which of the newest wetsuits feature the best combination of the newest technologies

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ripcurl F-Bomb Chest Zip

9 12.68%
  • O'Neill Psyco Freak

16 22.54%
  • Body Glove Vapor Slant Zip

2 2.82%
  • Xcel Infinity Dry Lock

26 36.62%
  • Matuse Tumo

1 1.41%
  • Quiksilver Cypher

1 1.41%
  • Billabong SG5

1 1.41%
  • Matuse Hoplite

3 4.23%
  • West Lotus

1 1.41%
  • Patagonia R4

4 5.63%
  • Hotline Reflex

0 0%
  • Other

8 11.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracyrider View Post
    I use to like the billabong wetsuits solution gold. They were great wetsuits but overtime they would come apart a little bit. I still like like them but i converted over to the Xcel Infiniti Drylock. I only use a 3/2 and 4/3 drylock all year and they're great.
    Are you using the hooded 4/3? Reason i ask is this is my second winter in a 5/4 Xcel Inifititi drylock and i kind of wish i had gone with the hooded 4/3 cause the 5/4 is borderline too warm most of the time on the delmarva even now with the 40 degree water its more than warm enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Are you using the hooded 4/3? Reason i ask is this is my second winter in a 5/4 Xcel Inifititi drylock and i kind of wish i had gone with the hooded 4/3 cause the 5/4 is borderline too warm most of the time on the delmarva even now with the 40 degree water its more than warm enough.
    Yes I am using a 4/3 but its not hooded. I didn't really want to get a 4/3 hooded so I just stuck it out with the Xcel 2mm hood. But yeah I think a 4/3 hooded drylock would be good the only thing is I don't like using a hood in the spring so thats the only reason i didnt buy a hooded one. The last time I went out was last week at lavallette and long branch and it worked fine. Even my mile walk home to MU was good.

i use the qs cl6. its only a 4/3 but i use it all the time. costs like 350 in stores but can find it online for about half. great wetsuit no problems so far (2 years) and keeps me plenty warm in the water even now.

Images
    I am a Hyperflex user all the way. Have owned Oniells, Rip Curls and Billabong and all have fallen apart and started leaking much sooner than all my Hyperflexes have even with more use. Everyone likes to bash these suits but I have never been warmer and more comfortable in my life. My 5/4/3 flow is incredibly comfortable and toasty.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I am a Hyperflex user all the way. Have owned Oniells, Rip Curls and Billabong and all have fallen apart and started leaking much sooner than all my Hyperflexes have even with more use. Everyone likes to bash these suits but I have never been warmer and more comfortable in my life. My 5/4/3 flow is incredibly comfortable and toasty.

I agree 100%

Images
    I think I'm the Matt Johnson of Maryland , maybe I should rename myself Waxer . I have been praising these suits down here for years and very few people believe me. I also surf more than most so it's not like I am a weekend only guy. In the last 7 days I have logged close to 13 hours in that suit and am outlasting my friends every session and have been doing that every swell and my suit still looks like new.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I think I'm the Matt Johnson of Maryland , maybe I should rename myself Waxer . I have been praising these suits down here for years and very few people believe me. I also surf more than most so it's not like I am a weekend only guy. In the last 7 days I have logged close to 13 hours in that suit and am outlasting my friends every session and have been doing that every swell and my suit still looks like new.
    You will known as Jack Barrlow for now on LOL

Images
    Oh no not Jack Barlow! He was such a tight a$$. Well at least Jack lived, Waxer was killed in Vietnam which sucks. Why do you get to be the one with the hot wife (The point Grinder), my girl ran off and got married while I was in the service . Ok I'll stop now.
    Last edited by Zippy; Mar 4, 2010 at 12:45 AM.

Images
    I like my Hyperflex 4/3 flow a lot but I just think that the chest zip could be a little more watertight, it just seems to easy for water to get in with both sides open, but I think the Amp takes care of those issues. Eventually, Ill buy an amp, but the Flow is serving me well for Wrightsville beach. I also wished they had a back-zip version of their suits, because chest zips can get annoying sometimes to put on

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by terra-firma intolerant View Post
    I like my Hyperflex 4/3 flow a lot but I just think that the chest zip could be a little more watertight, it just seems to easy for water to get in with both sides open, but I think the Amp takes care of those issues. Eventually, Ill buy an amp, but the Flow is serving me well for Wrightsville beach. I also wished they had a back-zip version of their suits, because chest zips can get annoying sometimes to put on
    I am very happy with my Flow . I havent had the flushing issue your having . they run a little bit on the small side so I got a Large instead of a meduim tall. I might up grade the the Amp next winter maybe 6/5/4 is the moment takes me