LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Learn to shape and glass!

Surfboard Design and Construction courses set for March and May at Brookdale Community College in Lincroft, NJ. Registration is now open for both sessions. First session starts March 15 at 6pm. Call the college at 732-224-2315 to get signed up. Hands-on classes runs four consecutive nights. Find out more about the course by following this link and downloading the course catalog. The course description is on page 51: http://www.brookdale.cc.nj.us/pages/123.asp
    Last edited by LBCrew; Jan 30, 2010 at 02:38 PM.

Images
    Awesome! I wonder which elective I can fill with this.

Some bad info on the first post... classes run in March and MAY, not April... the original post has been edited.

Sorry for the F-up...

Cool, I went to Brookdale 25 years ago. Wish I still lived up there for this.

nice....i was hoping they would have a course in may-aug becuase i am a vocational teacher and my classes run through april....now i will be able to take this class....stoked! has anyone on here taken this class before?

Images
    This is sick, I'm signing up!

I'm in for the May one!!

Thanks to everybody who signed up... still spaces open. If you signed up, think about buying a kit and building a board WHILE THE CLASS RUNS. Do each step every day the class meets, and you'll have a finished board by the end of the week. Bring in your work if you can, and we can take a look at what you've got going...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Thanks to everybody who signed up... still spaces open. If you signed up, think about buying a kit and building a board WHILE THE CLASS RUNS. Do each step every day the class meets, and you'll have a finished board by the end of the week. Bring in your work if you can, and we can take a look at what you've got going...
    Will this semester be the only opportunity?

How much does it cost ????? Do you get credits??