LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wavewatch.com

Hybrid View

Images

Wavewatch.com

Anyone know what happened to this site? and the awesome cams they had?

It now goes to surfermag and the cams are now powered by Surfline.. well FU*K YOU SURFLINE BECAUSE YOUR CAMERA SUCKS MY BALLS!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post

It now goes to surfermag and the cams are now powered by Surfline.. well FU*K YOU SURFLINE BECAUSE YOUR CAMERA SUCKS MY BALLS!
    Yeah i noticed that and now you only get 30 seconds to watch and then it goes to an advertisement.

Images
    Wavewatch's cam has been down for a while now. I've been wondering that myself. As far as I remember it has always been surfermag. but i could be wrong.

Surflines cams DO suck. But, if you subscribe you get the HD cams which are way better than any cam I have seen. I refuse to give my $ to surfline. But, with a little research one can find the the way to view these cams for free.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Mar 3, 2010 at 07:16 PM.

Images
    well when you find the loophole let us know.

Anyone paddling out today? Anyone seen it this afternoon? I might give it a go I know its stormy but paddling out is better than sitting home...

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    well when you find the loophole let us know.

Anyone paddling out today? Anyone seen it this afternoon? I might give it a go I know its stormy but paddling out is better than sitting home...
    Checked it out but it was a mess down there.Decent size but really sloppy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Wavewatch's cam has been down for a while now. I've been wondering that myself. As far as I remember it has always been surfermag. but i could be wrong.

Surflines cams DO suck. But, if you subscribe you get the HD cams which are way better than any cam I have seen. I refuse to give my $ to surfline. But, with a little research one can find the the way to view these cams for free.
    I had a subscription for a year and changed my credit card and somehow I still had my subscription for like 2 years after... but yeah, not giving them ****. I miss the Seaside cam where you can move it left to right and zoom in and out.

Images
    I had a subscription for a year and changed my credit card and somehow I still had my subscription for like 2 years after... but yeah, not giving them ****. I miss the Seaside cam where you can move it left to right and zoom in and out.
    Haha, same happened to me like 8 years ago. My password worked for way after one year.

Images

I loved Wavewatch mostly because I could explore all over the world and see cool breaks. The Google earth part was especially cool looking at places virtually no one has visited plus of course, the places we love to surf the most. Not to mention some good webs of the local waves.

Images

Hey Chris Joyner...wouldn't this be considered "offensive"?..You're a kook. Step up your game son. At least show some consistency in your moderation...and don't let your boogie boarding emotions dictate how you moderate the forum.
    Last edited by LOSTsoul; Mar 4, 2010 at 06:42 AM.