LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Wavewatch.com

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27

    Wavewatch.com

    Anyone know what happened to this site? and the awesome cams they had?

    It now goes to surfermag and the cams are now powered by Surfline.. well FU*K YOU SURFLINE BECAUSE YOUR CAMERA SUCKS MY BALLS!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Anyone know what happened to this site? and the awesome cams they had?

    It now goes to surfermag and the cams are now powered by Surfline.. well FU*K YOU SURFLINE BECAUSE YOUR CAMERA SUCKS MY BALLS!
    Yeah i noticed that and now you only get 30 seconds to watch and then it goes to an advertisement.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,386
    Images
    64
    Wavewatch's cam has been down for a while now. I've been wondering that myself. As far as I remember it has always been surfermag. but i could be wrong.

    Surflines cams DO suck. But, if you subscribe you get the HD cams which are way better than any cam I have seen. I refuse to give my $ to surfline. But, with a little research one can find the the way to view these cams for free.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Mar 3, 2010 at 07:16 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Room
    Posts
    905
    Images
    8
    well when you find the loophole let us know.

    Anyone paddling out today? Anyone seen it this afternoon? I might give it a go I know its stormy but paddling out is better than sitting home...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Wavewatch's cam has been down for a while now. I've been wondering that myself. As far as I remember it has always been surfermag. but i could be wrong.

    Surflines cams DO suck. But, if you subscribe you get the HD cams which are way better than any cam I have seen. I refuse to give my $ to surfline. But, with a little research one can find the the way to view these cams for free.
    I had a subscription for a year and changed my credit card and somehow I still had my subscription for like 2 years after... but yeah, not giving them ****. I miss the Seaside cam where you can move it left to right and zoom in and out.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I had a subscription for a year and changed my credit card and somehow I still had my subscription for like 2 years after... but yeah, not giving them ****. I miss the Seaside cam where you can move it left to right and zoom in and out.
    Haha, same happened to me like 8 years ago. My password worked for way after one year.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Room
    Posts
    905
    Images
    8

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    Sweet. Now I can watch summertime guidos from the comfort of my air conditioned cubicle.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ocean City, Maryland
    Posts
    38
    Images
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Sweet. Now I can watch summertime guidos from the comfort of my air conditioned cubicle.
    haha guidos

  10. #10
    www.thesurfersview.com has sick cams for jersey