LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Wavewatch.com

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    well when you find the loophole let us know.

    Anyone paddling out today? Anyone seen it this afternoon? I might give it a go I know its stormy but paddling out is better than sitting home...
    Checked it out but it was a mess down there.Decent size but really sloppy.

  2. #12
    I loved Wavewatch mostly because I could explore all over the world and see cool breaks. The Google earth part was especially cool looking at places virtually no one has visited plus of course, the places we love to surf the most. Not to mention some good webs of the local waves.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    2,972
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanticsurf View Post
    www.thesurfersview.com has sick cams for jersey
    I use there cams too . They are pretty good for free. I wish they would move The Coves Cam down the Headquaters. The Cove isnt like it use to be

  4. #14
    Yea thesurfersview.com is a really good site for cams

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Anyone know what happened to this site? and the awesome cams they had?

    It now goes to surfermag and the cams are now powered by Surfline.. well FU*K YOU SURFLINE BECAUSE YOUR CAMERA SUCKS MY BALLS!
    Hey Chris Joyner...wouldn't this be considered "offensive"?..You're a kook. Step up your game son. At least show some consistency in your moderation...and don't let your boogie boarding emotions dictate how you moderate the forum.
    Last edited by LOSTsoul; Mar 4, 2010 at 06:42 AM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    Hey Chris Joyner...wouldn't this be considered "offensive"?..You're a kook. Step up your game son. At least show some consistency in your moderation...and don't let your boogie boarding emotions dictate how you moderate the forum.
    He's insulting an inanimate website. You're usually insulting other users, including but not limited to bodyboarders. There is an obvious difference. Now where's my insult?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    stonerbologna..this is my battle with censorship...mind your own business. But if you can't cause your bored at work or something...then fair enough i understand.

    To those boogie boarders out there...i'm sorry for making fun of you boys. Let me set the record straight. You guys are not "no talent hacks" you guys straight chargers! hahahah NOT! If you're a kid and you boogie board..i give you reprieve...if you're all grown up now and still dragging your "you know what"..then you're the bottom of the food chain in my eyes! That is all. I'm not being offensive..just telling it how it is.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    stonerbologna..this is my battle with censorship...mind your own business. But if you can't cause your bored at work or something...then fair enough i understand.
    I understand fighting censorship, but this is not a publicly owned website. Freedom of speech exists, supposedly, in public settings. There is an owner of this forum and he has decided to implement moderation. If you don't agree with it, move on to somewhere with no moderation.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    I understand fighting censorship, but this is not a publicly owned website. Freedom of speech exists, supposedly, in public settings. There is an owner of this forum and he has decided to implement moderation. If you don't agree with it, move on to somewhere with no moderation.
    No duh dude. When i say censorship..i mean censorship on this website. Obviously i know the limitations, just looking for consistency. So when the moderator says i'm censored because i was offensive..I say that's a bunch of hog wash! Clearly i was censored because my post didn't jive with his sponged out view of the world. There were no profanities..like the above referenced post. As stated previously..it's swellinfo's website..they can do what they like. I'm just pointing out their inconsistencies and faulty reasoning.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    No duh dude. When i say censorship..i mean censorship on this website. Obviously i know the limitations, just looking for consistency. So when the moderator says i'm censored because i was offensive..I say that's a bunch of hog wash! Clearly i was censored because my post didn't jive with his sponged out view of the world. There were no profanities..like the above referenced post. As stated previously..it's swellinfo's website..they can do what they like. I'm just pointing out their inconsistencies and faulty reasoning.
    But its not inconsistent because you insulted another person and the post you're referring to insulted another website. Its apples and oranges dude.