LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I wish!

  1. #1

    I wish!

    The northeast is doing its thing right now....when will we get a solid swell over waist high?? legit waist high....?
    http://www.thesurfersview.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    illmington
    Posts
    161
    seriously... im about to change my username to "waist-stomachhigh"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    seriously... im about to change my username to "waist-stomachhigh"
    Hahaha...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    illmington
    Posts
    161

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by slopman View Post
    The northeast is doing its thing right now....when will we get a solid swell over waist high?? legit waist high....?
    http://www.thesurfersview.com/
    dude, the south east was doing its thing today. solid waist-high wave coming in with chest-high sets and off shores. had a fing blast. hope you got out there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    dude, the south east was doing its thing today. solid waist-high wave coming in with chest-high sets and off shores. had a fing blast. hope you got out there.
    Not if you were at school... I hope we get the kind of surf we got today this weekend.

  6. #6
    waist-stomach occ chest isn't "doin it's thing" save that phrase for a 6-8ft 14 sec hurricane swell

    yesterday was fun as hell but colder than a witches titty

  7. #7

    Wink ya buddy

    well I did get some fun waist-chest waves at my spot with only 2 other guys out and some long lefts to the beach!! still waitin on a good winter/spring storm to give us some size...looks like there could be some waves on the way as well!!