LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Good Life

Question The Good Life

alot of times i wonder, especially after some surf trips, do i really need to study n go to work 60 hrs a wk? or couldnt i just post up in a small coastal town in costa rica or somewhere and surf whenever i feel like it and maybe just fish to live or open up a small shop... my friend showed me a video last night that makes u really think about it

this link is for that youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McvCJley78A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McvCJley78A

Images
    I love it!!!!

Images
    That is great! The only problem is that that point of view comes for most through hindsite. Before you know it you are in debt and you have to keep going to pay down the debt while you are building new debt and there goes your life. Take my word for it being a grown up and being in debt isn't fun, it's slavery that you willingly walked into.
    Last edited by Zippy; Mar 5, 2010 at 06:45 PM.

nice .

Images
    Simple life = the Good Life. One day I'll travel to a small south pacific atoll and enjoy the small things in life.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Simple life = the Good Life.
    That's the truth. More money/stuff, more problems.

"mo money, mo problems" -biggie
    "mo money, mo taxes" -govt

Images
    Why are you asking "if you really need to" or "couldn't I"... you need to and can do whatever you want. No one is going to answer that for you or tell you what to do.

Well you better quit school now so u dont rack up that student debt. Trust me you ain't living on the beach in Costa with $50,000+ in loans. Debt free on the other hand, you could live out your boardbag for however long you want and just work bull**** jobs to get by. Really, what it comes down to is what you value in life houses, cars or waves and culture. "Less materialistic possessions equals more life options"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectsilence3 View Post
    "mo money, mo problems" -biggie
    "mo money, mo taxes" -govt
    Under the new administration it seems

"mo problems, mo taxes"