LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: today!

It didn't suck everywhere, the break I was at was definitely worth going out for.

saturday march 6th - another bust. this swell is crap.

Yea... had to drive again, but got it good. Clean, long lefts and offshore wind.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Yea... had to drive again, but got it good. Clean, long lefts and offshore wind.
    yeah, i know you didn't find that up here. lb has been having real trouble lately w/ these E swells..

Images
    It was good down here . Waves were about chest high nice clean lefts. I took one of my new boards out and got worked hard. I took a rail to my inner thigh and dinged the rail . Luckly it miss my right ball and I was going in anyways. Oh well guess I will try out my other new board I got tomorrow

east swell was wack in most places in northern jerz, only place decent and cleaned up was &$nks. just mushy closeouts and weird sandbars at other spots. not many places work good on east swell in jerz in my opinion.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dredg2 View Post
    east swell was wack in most places in northern jerz, only place decent and cleaned up was &$nks. just mushy closeouts and weird sandbars at other spots. not many places work good on east swell in jerz in my opinion.

It was working where I was at . After the tide started to drop it got even better.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    It was working where I was at . After the tide started to drop it got even better.
    I am up north and I was surprised to see the same thing. Once the tide started pulling out, the closeouts started subsiding.