LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Speaking of pirate shows

Why don't they make a show, and have a ton of retired navy seals get on a big as$ cargo ship, tooled up and armed with ridiculous machine guns and long range weapons, and go out trolling the african coastlines, trying to attract the real pirates that are over there. Just troll up and down the coast with a bunch of cars or random cargo on the ship, with the entire under belly filled with weapons and just start wiping out pirates. Capturing them, and just shooting the ones that become violent.... Now that would be a pirate show... I think i am going to write a letter to HBO

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Why don't they make a show, and have a ton of retired navy seals get on a big as$ cargo ship, tooled up and armed with ridiculous machine guns and long range weapons, and go out trolling the african coastlines, trying to attract the real pirates that are over there. Just troll up and down the coast with a bunch of cars or random cargo on the ship, with the entire under belly filled with weapons and just start wiping out pirates. Capturing them, and just shooting the ones that become violent.... Now that would be a pirate show... I think i am going to write a letter to HBO
    i second this

Images
    I don't know, these dudes might way 90lbs each but they pack rocket launchers...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    I don't know, these dudes might way 90lbs each but they pack rocket launchers...

Is that just one guy in a bunch of differnt outfits

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    haha. no kidding! It is!

But hey, I bet we have larger, more efficient rocket launchers than the 1977 issued ones these guys are rocking. Just a guess though.

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    HA HA LOL That was a good one ! I think the skinnys need to hijack a floating McDonalds and eat some Big Macks and Fries.

You guys ought to read up on the mission where the SEAL sniper took out a bunch of these guys. pretty long shot on the water with a pitching boat.

Images
    this "reality" show would be awesome and I would clear my schedule to watch...

You sunk my battleship!

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    You guys ought to read up on the mission where the SEAL sniper took out a bunch of these guys. pretty long shot on the water with a pitching boat.

yeah, but that was only once, for that one rescue mission(correct me if im wrong). I think what zach619 is saying is a whole show with seasons, characters, everyday sniper-skinny-shootings and what not....it would be cool if they made em' walk the plank into shark infested seas. but the sharks would probably swim away and look for a bigger lunch.

such a show would totally rock!