LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    I don't know, these dudes might way 90lbs each but they pack rocket launchers...

these pictures must be from a pirate calender were this guy was the model for all the months!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyboarddude View Post
    these pictures must be from a pirate calender were this guy was the model for all the months!!
    The brother does look fresh though! He got some nice duds off his last score. He must have some runway training the way he is flipping that AK around and strutting!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    You guys ought to read up on the mission where the SEAL sniper took out a bunch of these guys. pretty long shot on the water with a pitching boat.
    Yeah, I remember that. Like 6 months ago when they took that U.S. Captain hostage. The seals posted up, waiting, waiting, waiting, BAM! And those pirates had used a fu**ing dingy to takeover that ship!!! A DINGY!

Images
    That isn't the same guy over and over, they're just the "Wayans Bros" of Somali pirates.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    The brother does look fresh though! He got some nice duds off his last score. He must have some runway training the way he is flipping that AK around and strutting!
    i know right!! he's muggin for the camera like he's Somali's Denzel. all the village girls be sweatin him.