LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Delray

Delray

I just moved to Coral Springs from Ocean City Md. Planning on surfing in the Delray area in the next few days. I have no idea where to go, was just planning on checking random streets. Anyone want to give me a hint of where to go? I am 41, ride a longboard, send me to where the old men hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbillstikihut View Post
    I just moved to Coral Springs from Ocean City Md. Planning on surfing in the Delray area in the next few days. I have no idea where to go, was just planning on checking random streets. Anyone want to give me a hint of where to go? I am 41, ride a longboard, send me to where the old men hang out.
    Congrats on your move to Florida. I'm 46, you are just a youngster. When I surf at Delray I go here to Anchor Park:

http://www.mydelraybeach.com/Delray/...nchor+Park.htm

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbillstikihut View Post
    just left there...about 1/2 - 1 mile north of the Delray Marriott there are parking spaces on the beach side of A1A. I think the side st is Seaspray. north swell gets around the bahamas...easy walled up lefts breaking outside...lots of longboarders and a mellow lineup. picture from last thursday: