LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weekend swell

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver1231 View Post
    does anyone think Sunday will be managable or will it just be sloppy don't know if it'll be worth the paddle out
    Sunday look really promising, I dont know to go there or stay a little closer to home the report are alomst the same

sunday does look promising...but i may have to take my semi-traditional mid-march "mental health day" on wednesday...

Images
    I just noticed, the swell table now reads: Open Ocean, Primary Swell, Secondary Swell, Wind Swell.. rather from Swell 1, Swell 2 , etc. which makes a lot more sense.

Just curious, does that change have anything to do with how the data is collected, or just how it's presented?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    I just noticed, the swell table now reads: Open Ocean, Primary Swell, Secondary Swell, Wind Swell.. rather from Swell 1, Swell 2 , etc. which makes a lot more sense.

Just curious, does that change have anything to do with how the data is collected, or just how it's presented?
    Yes, we performed a major upgrade to the forecasting procedures. Still working on smoothing out some things out after pulling an all nighter rolling out the changes.

Images
    when in doubt paddle out