LOGIN | REGISTER

Wetsuit for spring

My friend and I are going out surfin this week and im picking up a wetsuit tommorow.I never have ridden in early spring late winter, so i was wondering what to get. I know i want a 4/3,will this hold me until the summer? Since its almost april should i bother with booties and gloves are these necessary, if so until when? btw im from nj

your gonna need gloves, hood, and botties

Cold

It is still very cold!!!!!. Boots and gloves will start to come off some time in April.

haa dam thats what i was afraid you where gonna say, no way to last in that water without gloves and booties?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stayysurfin View Post
    haa dam thats what i was afraid you where gonna say, no way to last in that water without gloves and booties?
    Unless your a seal then nope you wont last 15 mins with no boots and gloves

Get a set of 5 mil gloves and 7 mil boots, and you can get a detachable hood aswell so you can use your 4/3 with or without a hood . That would be the most economical thhing to do

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Unless your a seal then nope you wont last 15 mins with no boots and gloves

Get a set of 5 mil gloves and 7 mil boots, and you can get a detachable hood aswell so you can use your 4/3 with or without a hood . That would be the most economical thhing to do
    alright sounds good

Images
    get a mutant 4/3 ive been useing it the whole winter and im fine. Use 7mil boots and 5 mil gloves , Drylock are worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by absurfer View Post
    get a mutant 4/3 ive been useing it the whole winter and im fine. Use 7mil boots and 5 mil gloves , Drylock are worth it!
    yeah thats the one im looking at, how much was yours.

Quote Originally Posted by stayysurfin View Post
    yeah thats the one im looking at, how much was yours.
    get a good 4/3 and you can surf it year round. my friend uses a 4/3 in january