LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Today..

Hybrid View

Today..

Any one else go out? i was out in oc all morning, heavy, sketchy with the fog, lot of closeouts.. but some bombs coming through i got a few good ones..

Images
    Cape May was good today as the tide came in the drift how heavier. I was out for 2 hours I had a fun

Images
    iwent out in vb for 2 hrs today. there was a lot of gnarly waves to be had out there

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    today in the afternoon at wrightsville beach was really fun at the right spot. a guy i know who i have been surfing with for some years now he was out and he got a frontside barell that i practically gave him as i was at the peak but my leash got tangled on my foot. then he gave me the next 2 set waves that were really nice rights. then he got a backhand barrel which was really nice and he made both.
    Last edited by wbsurfer; Mar 15, 2010 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    it was very fun in the afternoon in wb. a guy got one frontside barell and a backhand barell.the front side barell i basically gave him since my leash got tangled. but he gave me the next 2 good waves.
    ...im confused

Images
    that drift was so bad by the time I got out . The current pulled you from HQ to broadway in less than 5 mins . Alot of guy got pulled over the the rocks and alot of guys packed it in after a while . It was definatly better before the tide switched up