LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Interesting....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Va beach/ocmd
    Posts
    112
    Images
    35
    represent, very good article

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Yeah, I read that earlier..very interesting and good.



    COME ON YOU STAND UP SURFERS!! BRING ON THE COMMENTS!!!

    Here's mine:

    SUCK IT!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ventnor
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Yeah, I read that earlier..very interesting and good.



    COME ON YOU STAND UP SURFERS!! BRING ON THE COMMENTS!!!

    Here's mine:

    SUCK IT!
    Those guys are riding some of the most dangerous waves in the world and they get my utmost respect. They are not on waves in NJ that can be ridden by anyone with a boogie-board.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    I have to agree with Austin on this one. sorry rgnsup, I respect anyone in the water, but not people that say things like that for no reason........


    Great article by the way i thought.Suprising that i saw it on espn.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    I have to agree with Austin on this one. sorry rgnsup, I respect anyone in the water, but not people that say things like that for no reason........


    Great article by the way i thought.Suprising that i saw it on espn.com
    Are you a sponger? Because you should know that the face was put there for a reason... the reason being, I'm only kidding and all the comments from stand up surfers are always serious.

    Also, you should not agree with him, because not everyone can ride waves in NJ on a "boogie board". And yes, I challenge anyone who does not bodyboard and thinks they can hop on it and go like the pros..to do so! I want to see it.

  7. #7
    thats the way they should keep it. no mags for u and no sponsorships

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Southern Coastal Delaware
    Posts
    236
    Images
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by edshamie93 View Post
    thats the way they should keep it. no mags for u and no sponsorships
    Yeah, feels good to be THAT surfer huh. The surfing industry with all the money & backing & still have to let the bodyboarders ride it 1st & surfer's claim it as though they discovered the break. What is the excuse as to why the surfer's didn't test it out for themselves 1st. You have the boats, helicopters, surf forecaster's, etc all set up & still wait for someone else to do it 1st. Then have all the surf mags, sponsors make up a headline as a undiscovered slab surfed for 1st time with 1st ever pics. Take it to the National Enquirer & sell the BS to the ones that NEED to beleive it.