LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting....

Images
    This is not a dig on surfing whatsoever, I love watching good surfing, just find it funny that the ones who seem to have problems with BBERS are generally the ones who are far from being good enough surfers to talk crap to anyone.[/QUOTE]

Perfectly said

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    This article has been spreading like wildfire throughout the online bodyboarding community today. And I'm sure someone will have some 'cool' comments to say about it. LOSTsoul where are ya buddy?

Here i am! NJ boogie boarders are hacks! So lame it's not even funny

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    Yay! There you are! You still haven't showed any of us your mad skills surfing.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    Haha, ask the best NJ surfer now or in the past if Mike Murphy a bber from NJ is a hack.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Haha, ask the best NJ surfer now or in the past if Mike Murphy a bber from NJ is a hack.
    ok i take it back...MOST boogie boarders are hacks! Unless they are young kids earning their stripes...but once you age a bit...it's time to step up your game or get the hell out of the water and stop polluting the lineups!

I've always had respect for body boarders. I tried it several times and got worked way worse than I have been on a surfboard. It definitely makes you feel even more like your one with the wave. I don't do it any more cause my time in the water is so hard to come by and i'd rather be on a surfboard.

Images
    i bodyboard sometimes when the waves are small and im just messing around, but i gotta say, bodyboarders take one hell of a beating when they fall, it's soooo much worse than falling on a surfboard, i cant even imagine how bad it is on overhead days

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lbsurfer View Post
    i bodyboard sometimes when the waves are small and im just messing around, but i gotta say, bodyboarders take one hell of a beating when they fall, it's soooo much worse than falling on a surfboard, i cant even imagine how bad it is on overhead days
    Overhead days are extremely fun.........sometimes.
    Went out in Hurricane Bill and that was way to big, but then went out in TS Danny and that was smaller but im pretty sure still overhead and that was awesome!

Images
    i always seemed to get picked up from the bottom of the wave and do the whole lip ride to slam on the bottom whenever i bodyboard.

Images
    You should check out the guys on BB at Poverty . Anyone who paddled out on a surfboard of BB there has my respect. I seen to guy get really messed up there this weekend. One guy got his chin split wide open and one guy got a deep gash above his eye. It definalty a place where you bring your A game