LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    You should check out the guys on BB at Poverty . Anyone who paddled out on a surfboard of BB there has my respect. I seen to guy get really messed up there this weekend. One guy got his chin split wide open and one guy got a deep gash above his eye. It definalty a place where you bring your A game
    where is poverty.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECboarder View Post
    where is poverty.
    In my wallet after I get home with the pay check LOL

Images
    T..... nevermind...
    Last edited by zach619; Mar 17, 2010 at 08:30 AM.

theres a reason why sunsations sells bb from $3.99

when I was 11-17 I BB'd because I couldn't afford a surfboard - and very much unlike nowadays - if kids wanted something like that they typically had to earn $$ and buy it themselves. Once I started owning boards and driving and whatnot I never BB'd again. Then I suffered a serious groin injury couple of years ago and had to BB if I wanted water time. I loved it, the wave near my house (Little Monmouth) is a good BB wave. I figured I'd get back into it, but the thing is, as soon as I healed up, I just stopped. Its kind of fun but not anything close to surfing.

Images
    I rode from 17th to 4th st today all alone, then I guess someone from Malibu's saw me catch a set wave around 8th and decided to come on out too. Seen him before cause I recognized his board, he came out, rode about 5 waves in 15 minutes, then went in. (Although he pulled into a nice quickie barrel) Actually I think he walked back up the beach to the next groin and went back out, but come on! I walked all the way up to 17th and rode back down, THEN got out for the day. That's because I knew what the current and conditions were like for today.

I guess it's easier for waffles to take the whitewash back in and walk back up, rather than negotiate the inside paddle-back out after finishing a wave. Maybe he was young I dunno, but that's not the first time I've seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by ECboarder View Post
    where is poverty.
    atlantic city

Images
    I watched some videos of poverty, It's pretty crazy.

Smile

during hurricane bill i ate it a few times on some 3ft overhead waves. it's freaky cause your pretty much going face-first,but on the other hand,it isn't that bad cause once your death-roll is over,you have fins on to get to the surface faster. i love bodyboarding,been at it for a few decades now.awsome fun even when you get older.

thats the way they should keep it. no mags for u and no sponsorships