View Poll Results: whats the worst part of the wetsuit process

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • sqeezing it on

8 20.51%
  • stretching it off

31 79.49%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I get all epeleptic when i try to take my 6 mil off.
    take one shoulder down, grab the hood from behind and pull. then try to get the other shoulder off. I usually get stuck in that position for about 10 minutes. gotta wiggle it off, MAD ANNOYING!

Images
    I voted for taking it off, but I can usually take it off in the shower which helps. If not, its pretty brutal.

getting the legs off my 5/4/3 is the fight of a lifetime. people look at me like i'm crazy. i try everything, and no matter what happens, it takes like 10 min and is a terrible workout.

i have this idea for a shoe-horn type tool to slide down the calf by the foot to slide it off kinda. i dono

lol

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    getting the legs off my 5/4/3 is the fight of a lifetime. people look at me like i'm crazy. i try everything, and no matter what happens, it takes like 10 min and is a terrible workout.

i have this idea for a shoe-horn type tool to slide down the calf by the foot to slide it off kinda. i dono
    ye you dono

u should suit up home drive to the beach with a bunch of towels then when u get out cover the seat and go home and take it off in the shower

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by edshamie93 View Post
    u should suit up home drive to the beach with a bunch of towels then when u get out cover the seat and go home and take it off in the shower
    That is exactly what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    That is exactly what I do.
    there is no hassle at all doing that i love it

exact

Quote Originally Posted by edshamie93 View Post
    yup thats the way i roll ...mr. eddie shamie

Images
    I never put on/take off my wetsuit unless I'm at home. Unless the circumstances require me to put on a wetsuit somewhere else. But i think putting on a wetsuit is waaay harder than taking it off... at least it is in a 4/3.