LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Austin Paipo For Sale

For Sale: Austin Paipo. A super fun board to ride! Basically a bodyboard made like a surfboard. Paid $400 plus $30 to ship last summer. Looks brand new! Asking $250. Let me know if I can answer any questions. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by waterlogged; Mar 17, 2010 at 04:15 PM.

Images
    I've seen this board and it is awesome!

Thanks Zippy! I need to sell the Paipo to fund my new shaping addiction. Otherwise, it would be a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by waterlogged View Post
    For Sale: Austin Paipo. A super fun board to ride! Basically a bodyboard made like a surfboard. Paid $400 plus $30 to ship last summer. Looks brand new! Asking $250. Let me know if I can answer any questions. Thanks.
    hi- i am interested in the board. whats your cell #? or shoot me an email rcanard@cresapartners.com

russ

Russ just sent you an e-mail.

this is off topic but waterlogg where are you ordering your blanks from ? i was using phaunna and the last couple of blanks i received were so badly damaged it had a major effect on how i shaped the blank

Greenlight up in Philly has USBlanks which makes really nice foam. The guys name is Brian, cool guy to deal with. I've been getting my blanks in Va. Beach from Sea Level. Dave is the guy and 2 weeks ago he had some nice "2nd's" of Bennett foam along with the regular first quality of Surfboards America. Some other guys pick-up foam at WRV in OBX. Sucks to get damaged foam when your stoked to shape. Hope this helps.
    http://greenlightsurfsupply.com/

Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    this is off topic but waterlogg where are you ordering your blanks from ? i was using phaunna and the last couple of blanks i received were so badly damaged it had a major effect on how i shaped the blank
    billabong money the biggest blank distributor north of Florida is right down the road from you in KDH. 252-491-8535.

Paipo still available.
    Last edited by waterlogged; Mar 29, 2010 at 10:59 PM.

Price drop to $175!