LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Surfshop around Long Branch

Hey guys I want to surf today and tomorrow but i have left my wetsuit hood at home. I would go out but I know all that water that can rush into an ear can be damaging even if the air is 62-66. I want to just use air plugs but what is the closest surfshop that would sell hoods near long branch so i dnt have to really worry? Thanks

Images
    I have been surfing for over 30 years and my ears are perfect, never wore plugs and pull my hood off whenever I can.. That doesn't happen to everyone, just go.

you can check barewires in longbranch near hte skatepark, or island style in seabright. better chance that spellbinders in allenhurst will have a hood though.

water/air warms up - ppl start coming out of the woodwork. it begins

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    you can check barewires in longbranch near hte skatepark, or island style in seabright. better chance that spellbinders in allenhurst will have a hood though.

water/air warms up - ppl start coming out of the woodwork. it begins
    Spellbinders has another location in LB.

5. Cosmic Bull Surfboards Showroom @Jake's Gym
    290 Ocean Ave.
    Long Branch, NJ 07740
    732-229-8677

no they dont

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Spellbinders has another location in LB.
    they closed

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    they closed
    is the one in allenhurst closing too??

Quote Originally Posted by edshamie93 View Post
    is the one in allenhurst closing too??
    definititely not! they have a good customer base i believe. it's just that the one in lb was probably smaller and more of a branch-off from the allenhurst location, and with tough times the business is consolidating.

at least, i hope that is the case. spellbinders is the place i go for everything surf-related.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    definititely not! they have a good customer base i believe. it's just that the one in lb was probably smaller and more of a branch-off from the allenhurst location, and with tough times the business is consolidating.

at least, i hope that is the case. spellbinders is the place i go for everything surf-related.
    Yea Agreed,One of the shops I hit.Great customer service.

just go. i went to deal yesterday for 3 hours without a hood. rough ice cream head is the worst of it if you get unlucky and get hit by a set paddling back out