LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

who's got balls?

has anyone tried going out in a 3-2 lately? my 4-5 was run over and rendered useless a few weeks ago and i havent gone since then. im waiting for it to get a little warmer, and then ill bust out the 3-2, but i dont know when that will be, so im just wondering if anyone has tried the 3-2 lately, and if so, let me know how you faired.

Images
    well last week i was sweating in my 5 mil if that helps... and your wetsuit got run over?

Images
    Yeah I was wondering how it getting ran over by a car would mess it up ???? Unless it got hung up in the driveshaft or on the exhuast?

Images
    Next decent waves, let us know how it goes gnargnar, since you brought it up

We were out Sat and my friend needed to try out a new board and all he has is a 3/2. Had 5 mil boots and gloves on also. He was a little cold but once sitting on the board with the sun out got warmed up quick. I had a rash guard in the car that is 1 or 2 mil on the front and back which I think also helped over top of his 3/2. Nobody was wearing a hood.

Talking Just go

Just go.. Throw a vest on underneath.. and yell F it Charge as you jump in the water.. as long as you do this you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by gnargnar View Post
    has anyone tried going out in a 3-2 lately?
    Wore a Psycho Freak 3/2 all winter. The water got to around 37 for a low. I wore 5mm Xcel Drylock booties & 5mm O'neil Heat gloves. I started out with a 3mm Xcel hood, but I went to a Hyperflex Squid Lid because the Psycho Freak was really trapping the heat.

On my coldest days, the air temp was anywhere from low 30s to low 40s with light winds.

Hope that helps.

Images
    I think your question "who's got balls" was worded incorrectly...

I think it should have said, "who doesn't want balls", because this is what will happen to you if you go out in a 3/2

or perhaps:
    "who want's shriveled up balls"
    "who doesn't want to use their balls for 24 to 36 hours".

Images
    haha thank you, everyone. i got a kick out of all these responses, i was laughing pretty hard. im going to throw on a vest under the suit and just do it. i have all the accessories, so i dont think ill have a problem. it is a decent 3/2 after all, so i will be ok. thanks again for the advice and the laughs!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I think your question "who's got balls" was worded incorrectly...

I think it should have said, "who doesn't want balls", because this is what will happen to you if you go out in a 3/2

or perhaps:
    "who want's shriveled up balls"
    "who doesn't want to use their balls for 24 to 36 hours".
    HAHAHA this one was hilarious.