LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bull ****

Images

Bull ****

http://www.nctimes.com/news/state-an...661416ab3.html

Read this ridiculous nonsense. Its not midatlantic, but there is steam coming out of my ears. This is illegal and immoral.

very disapointing...

Images
    Im angry now. How is this a "victory for all San Diegans"?

Wow! That is insane..I'm glad I don't live on the west coast.

thats ****ing digusting. who the hell would sign a bill that says that ? and partly treated sewage thats going to kill so much marine wild life

Images
    It is treated sewage... but only partly treated. Thats f'cking ridiculous they are doing that in this day and age.

I cant believe this could happen in the capital of enviornmental nut jobs. There is more to this than meets the eye. People need to get together and let the politicians know this aint gonna fly. VOTE THEM OUT. Wait till mother earth hears about this - the whole state may slide into the ocean.

Images
    For a city and an area that is crying for more water and who already has low quantities, Ya'd think they might make more use by REUSING their already soiled water for fertilizing and irrigating their already dead-thirsty soil!

Its not even partially treated

This is nuts!!!!! I design,spec, sell, and troubleshoot wastewater treatment plants and in the article it sais they are not even doing secondary treatment. The only thing they are doing is removing the solids and sending it out into the ocean. To give you an comparision it would be like having a super large spetic tank to let the solids; poopy, toilet paper, food scraps, settle out then discharge the virus, bacteria infested, e-coli latten water right out into the ocean. Thats just messed up. Heck with the inland bays pollution control stagies and many of the septic systems under regulation of DNREC alot of our onsite septic systems in Delaware have more treatment than thier municipal system. Heck even Maryland with the Bay Restoration Fund and Critical Area septic system requirements have more treatment than them. Thats just sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    Looks like this will be Mayor Jerry Sanders last term...