LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: obx late may

obx late may

how do the waves in the Frisco area tend to be in late may?

they tend to be...wet.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DTK View Post
    they tend to be...wet.

there really needs to be a wider range of smileys 11 available to us to not do justice to my reaction to this post.
    imagine if you will:
    i'm sitting on the couch, my girlfriend sitting nearby quietly doing her thing, my parrot perched atop my laptop screen also doing her thing. all is quiet & calm. then, seemingly out of nowhere, i suddenly bust out laughing, sending the parrot into a tizzy, flying hysterically about the room, & the woman startles, nearly upending her glass of iced tea. what once was calm tranquility is now utter mayhem & disarray.

we need a smiley that somehow conveys THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post

there really needs to be a wider range of smileys 11 available to us to not do justice to my reaction to this post.
    imagine if you will:
    i'm sitting on the couch, my girlfriend sitting nearby quietly doing her thing, my parrot perched atop my laptop screen also doing her thing. all is quiet & calm. then, seemingly out of nowhere, i suddenly bust out laughing, sending the parrot into a tizzy, flying hysterically about the room, & the woman startles, nearly upending her glass of iced tea. what once was calm tranquility is now utter mayhem & disarray.

we need a smiley that somehow conveys THAT.
    im glad i could be the catalyst of this event

its kinda strange you have a parrot why not just dog , who wants a pet that ****s in a cage and smells funny

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    its kinda strange you have a parrot why not just dog , who wants a pet that ****s in a cage and smells funny
    only thing i can think of is to make it say funny ass ****

Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    i'm a strange guy...

& she's smarter than a dog, she says funny stuff at completely random moments, she's affectionate, & (if you knew anything at all about parrots beyond the fact that they have feathers & can learn to talk) she spends most of that i'm home out of the cage, flying around, hanging out & basically being a member of the family.

stay in buxton for surf,and if it's a north wind drive 5 minutes down to frisco.frisco can often be flat when buxton has swell

lots of south windchop