LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Wynn 9'6 retor longboard for sale

Decided to sell one of my logs so I can put the funds to another board

Paid 650 in Oct asking $550. It comes with a 8.5 long rake fin. I do have a 10inch flex drive in from plus9 I will throw in for a extra 50 dollars.

The board has one ding but it never had water in it and is fixed and water tight.

I am in Cape May , NJ but if you live north or south of me I can deliver u can meet me half way

Your pics are not accessible (just x's with no pic). Were you riding that board Saturday ? There was a guy with that same board (white inlay with blue all along the rails). Only waist high max but he was getting some nice time on the nose - even got a little barrel in a tight squat. Saturday was a good time. I forgot sun screen and got my face cooked.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    Your pics are not accessible (just x's with no pic). Were you riding that board Saturday ? There was a guy with that same board (white inlay with blue all along the rails). Only waist high max but he was getting some nice time on the nose - even got a little barrel in a tight squat. Saturday was a good time. I forgot sun screen and got my face cooked.
    I can see them ??? Nah I havent been out since Tuesday. I have been riding my Bing's Nonstop . I havent touched this board in January. I wanna be something shorter either Nj's wynn he is selling or a twin fin keel fish .

If your interested I can email you the pics

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I can see them ??? Nah I havent been out since Tuesday. I have been riding my Bing's Nonstop . I havent touched this board in January. I wanna be something shorter either Nj's wynn he is selling or a twin fin keel fish .

If your interested I can email you the pics
    I wish - cash is real tight right now. You'll have no problem selling it - thats a fair price. I'm trying to pay off a Walden I had put aside in the fall. Thanks.

i can see the pics no problem, too matt.

Images
    kool glad they are working

Must be my computer - I see little boxes with red X's in the center.

Talking

How much for the shed?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    How much for the shed?
    With or without all the stuff in it . It got custum Matt Johnson Art on the door LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    With or without all the stuff in it . It got custum Matt Johnson Art on the door LOL!!!!
    Without the stuff but with the doors.