LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Solomon Islands

Solomon Islands

I'm a 15 year old kid that is trying to save money for a trip in a few years to the Solomon Islands. Anybody know anything about them and can give me some information?

Maybe if you've been there you could tell me about access, hotels, airfare, breaks.
    Last edited by McLeppySH; Mar 23, 2010 at 05:27 AM.

Smile

my grandfather littered the bottom there with serious japanese ship steel in the 40's. when he told me about his time in the pacific,the solomons was the place i wanted to visit the most.absolutely stunning beauty. i think there's surf most of the time too,but there's many,many islands in that archepelego,so your gonna have to do some serious research on spots that fire on the regular.know any pro surfers or surf photographers that may have put itme in there? they'd probably be your best source for breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by bodyboarddude View Post
    my grandfather littered the bottom there with serious japanese ship steel in the 40's. when he told me about his time in the pacific,the solomons was the place i wanted to visit the most.absolutely stunning beauty. i think there's surf most of the time too,but there's many,many islands in that archepelego,so your gonna have to do some serious research on spots that fire on the regular.know any pro surfers or surf photographers that may have put itme in there? they'd probably be your best source for breaks.
    Podsurf.tv on itunes did a Surfari on the Solomon Islands. It does look beautiful. But I do have some information on them but I just needed some more informaton. But thanks!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 609Surfer View Post
    Podsurf.tv on itunes did a Surfari on the Solomon Islands. It does look beautiful. But I do have some information on them but I just needed some more informaton. But thanks!
    The Library holds all the answers you need . Plus since your 15 you could use this gained info to put towards a school prodject . So you win twice
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Mar 26, 2010 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    The Libary holds all the answer you need . Plus since your 15 you could use this gained info to put towards a school prodject you . So you win twice
    Thats genious