LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

The six hour dive north....

Well, it looks like imma gonna be heading up to the good ol' outer banks next week in hope for some waves during my spring break. I don't know, I just felt like announcing that. The forecast says it's gonna be pretty good size, but with side-shore winds except monday morning. Hopefully, the storm will change, and hang around longer so we get more offshores. It is still like a week away...

... what does the big man himself think about this?
    Last edited by terra-firma intolerant; Mar 23, 2010 at 11:39 PM.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    dude have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by terra-firma intolerant View Post
    Well, it looks like imma gonna be heading up to the good ol' outer banks next week in hope for some waves during my spring break. I don't know, I just felt like announcing that. The forecast says it's gonna be pretty good size, but with side-shore winds except monday morning. Hopefully, the storm will change, and hang around longer so we get more offshores. It is still like a week away...

... what does the big man himself think about this?
    i was actually thinking the same, altho my break is the week after yours (1st-7th). & i'll be driving down, not up. & 8hrs, not 6.

i'll be in buxton for a week starts this saturday.400 miles south.AWOO!

Images
    looks like plenty of potential for waves... just a matter of winds cooperating.

As soon as I get ahead of all this work I got I am gonna be making a stop through the Outer Banks to check it out.