LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Angry

They have been out all winter.

Ya us core guys own the ocean and we need a law to tell people what and where they can do stuff so we can enjoy our freedom

well said man!!

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    We need a law passed that says if you don't surf a spot in the winter, you can't surf it in the summer!
    well spoken i think this law is a great idea and possibley a start of a beautiful tomorow for all east coast surfers. put it through to christi hah see what he thinks

Oh what a utopia that would be!! Surfing licenses are issued every January and only in January.each surfer is issued a license with a GPS locator and every time they get wet it registers with a database. You have to have GPS locations in the water at least 4 days a month for every month of the year to maintain your license. unlicensed surfers who attempt to enter the water are executed on the spot. Same goes for guards/checkers who hassle licensed surfers in the summer.

Dare to dream

Images
    I would much rather take summer. No more snow!

but when i go out its usually only me and two other people i know, so i usually dont have to deal with kooks.

the kooks are coming! the kooks are coming!

Their already here.. But if you cant spray kooks all summer long, well its not quite summer is it?

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OCsp0nger005 View Post
    the kooks are coming! the kooks are coming!

okay paul revere... was that 2 lanterns or 1?

Images
    You have to have GPS locations in the water at least 4 days a month for every month of the year to maintain your license.
    4 Days a month??!! More like 4 days a week, as long as there is swell .