LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Favorite South Jersey surf shop?

I really just need good surf shops, so I mean if you want you can tell me other ones and what town. Mine is Surfer Supplies in Ocean City

Images
    WOODY'S SURF AND SKATE IN RIO GRANDE AND ANGLESEA

&

HERITAGE SURF in OC NJ

I use to like Legends SurfShop in OCNJ but they close years ago

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    WOODY'S SURF AND SKATE IN RIO GRANDE AND ANGLESEA

&

HERITAGE SURF in OC NJ

I use to like Legends SurfShop in OCNJ but they close years ago

holy $#!t...someone else who remembers legend's...

mine is also heritage in oc, nj (i may be biased) w/ surfer's supplies a close second

Stone Harbor

All of the shops in stone harbor blow. Surfers supplies is where ive gotten my boards

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    holy $#!t...someone else who remembers legend's...

mine is also heritage in oc, nj (i may be biased) w/ surfer's supplies a close second
    hell yeah I remeber them I thing I got a cpl of there t-shirts somplace around here.

I like Surfer Supplies too but I rarley go in there. Only if my other 2 favorite shop dont have what I need and I need it quick

Heritage sells the boards I like and Woodys is my hookup for everything else I need

I'm not really one to go in, and browse the Shops, but I like Heritage, and 7th st. I have checked out Woody's also. Checked out Wooden Jetty in Beach Haven. I saw an ad for one in Brigantine somewhere the other day online. I can't remember if it was on here or if it was on The Surfers View or what.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    I'm not really one to go in, and browse the Shops, but I like Heritage, and 7th st. I have checked out Woody's also. Checked out Wooden Jetty in Beach Haven. I saw an ad for one in Brigantine somewhere the other day online. I can't remember if it was on here or if it was on The Surfers View or what.
    Primal Surf.. psurf.com

whiskeymilitia.com

spellbinders, island style

Thumbs up

All the shops mentioned so far are great. Another one is Ocean Outfitters in Wildwood Crest - Jeff Walden. Its nice to support local surf shops that sell real boards especially ones shaped by east coast shapers. Also its nice that you don't have to walk past isles of bicycles and toys to get to them.

Surf Shack; Ship Bottom NJ

Kevin works on Sunday, definitely talk to him if you are looking to buy a new board or wet-suit. The dude is stoked on finding everyone the right board/wetsuit. He will ask you questions to find out where you want to take your surfing instead of just pushing product out the door to make a sale.

werd,

-SLADE