LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Harbour Riders out there?

I picked up a used 10' Harbour Nineteen and I love it. The double volan glass gives it that extra speed to make sections quickly and the initial turns are quick and forgiving.
    Picked up a used Revover for my kid. Rich H. takes a rider's weight into consideration for his boards, and this makes sense to me. Anyone else?

Images
    I Have ridden a few of them and I liked them . They have a Nice classic feel which I am into .

Here is a link to there site it has a the info needed for every board they make even the Revolver

http://www.harboursurfboards.com/surfboards.asp

7'2"spherical revolver with the neat funky harbour fin,a 1969 shortboard design,egg-ish mid-length totally hot stick,AWOO!
    i'd disregard that size chart,though,as they're considering california,long waves,pointbreaks,longboard breaks,not what we surf around here.

I dig those funky Harbour fins. A big fan...

Spherical Revolver....

Any idea on a price range?

My cousin had The Banana Model a LONG time ago. I used it when he wasn't. Back then I was about 50 pounds lighter and it was my favorite ride. Somebody stole it right in front of his house. I'd like to get one someday if they still make it.

I have owned 3 Harbours, I am a big fan. My current #1 is a 10' San-O.

Weight a factor in design?

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    7'2"spherical revolver with the neat funky harbour fin,a 1969 shortboard design,egg-ish mid-length totally hot stick,AWOO!
    i'd disregard that size chart,though,as they're considering california,long waves,pointbreaks,longboard breaks,not what we surf around here.
    Anyone else have weight as a factor or not when selecting a board?

Harbour's San O

Quote Originally Posted by h20man View Post
    I have owned 3 Harbours, I am a big fan. My current #1 is a 10' San-O.
    The san O would have been my first choice, but the price is steep for new anything. I got a quote from Harbour last year for that model:
    up to 8'11"=$820
    9'-9'6"= $845
    9'7"-10'= $870
    10'1"-10'6"= $1075
    10'7"-11'= $1100
    That's w/o color.
    I think used is a good way to go and try new boards.

HP Fin

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    I dig those funky Harbour fins. A big fan...
    Do those fins work well, the type that flex alot? Curious? What size for a 10' log?