LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leash question

I just use an XM Bicep Coil. If you have been using wrist coils throughout your years riding, then it will seem a little awkward/annoying your first time. But once you get used to it, you wont even notice that its on your arm. Ive been using the same one for 4 years and have never had a problem.

have always despised leashes while sponging. did the ankle trick for years and years until eventually i got sick of that and started just not using one. took awhile when drop-kneeing, but eventually learned to never let the board go (used a scissor method with my legs and would keep one hand on the board at all times). and if per chance i did loose it, it only gives me some added exercise and the opportunity to do some bodysurfing. but getting older now, i do keep a plug in my boards and use a quick connect set up with a bicep when the surf is further out than i'd care to swim.

I ended up getting a wrist coil leash. I love it.

4. Arrow

Thanks for the info.Well, next time this leash breaks. I'm going to spring for a coiled leash.

http://www.albertstimer.com

5. Thumbs up

that you guy for the info..

lake mary real estate

i use a No Friends Slipknot Bicep Leash, i give that leash hell and it has retained its shape through 2 seasons so far.

Images
    I snapped my No Friends leash the strap is awesome so I saved that. I got 2 new Denizens from Spence Skip and always carry a backup and a plug or two. Always bring backup gear so your sesh ain't shot.

oh yeah for sure! i love becept leashes! (coil) dont have to worry about it at all, like its not even there. its great