LOGIN | REGISTER

"In the Eye" surboards

Anybody ever have or ride one?

I'm looking at keel-fin fish.

i've had a couple boards from scott over the years...they are great boards. if the board is your size, i say grab it up!

first board was In the eye man they will always have a little place in my heart

I have a 6'6" twinfin from him I got in 07. Its a great board for just about all conditions. He's an excellent shaper.

in the eye boards are real nice. i recommend them.,

Scott Busbey is a great guy to deal with, he shapes really nice boards and his prices are VERY good.
    If you are looking at an In The Eye definately go for it !!
    Scott and his crew are doing some really cool stufff with epoxy lately too

go here: http://www.surfintheeye.com/intheeye/ for more info about scott & his boards.

He makes a great board at a very fair price. He is doing some nice improvements with the rails and deck. He needs to get more into epoxy/composite boards. A real nice guy. I support him and give him business each year.

Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    He makes a great board at a very fair price. He is doing some nice improvements with the rails and deck. He needs to get more into epoxy/composite boards. A real nice guy. I support him and give him business each year.
    i have a feeling my next custom will be from scott. it's been too long since i've ordered a board from him.