LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Last chance Wednesday?

Is Wednesday looking decent? It looks like quite a flat period coming. Any advice? Bag work and hit it? Some are saying to 'choose wisely.' SOS

Could be good

Wednesday is looking like it can be decent. Just gotta fund a place tht takes kindly with nw winds...

Wishful Thinking

I'm assuming that it's just my desperation for a decent session that is clouding my judgement call for Wed. and the need to surf or, you are all really good at keeping a secret!

(Right now) waist to chest down here. clean. hightide just passed, looked fun.... Stuck in the office till 5.

Yesterday was epic. I went out from 5-7. i saw 3 broken boards in about 45 minutes

well f##k me!! this was severely under called today in oc! i paddled out around 5:30 to chest-head high barrels & surfed for 2hrs...the swell dropped while i was out, but it was super fun the whole time. i was rather under-gunned at first, having paddled out on my 5'10" dwart...would've been better off on my 6'2" wynn bonzer. oh well....still fun & still got shacked!!

^ Very true ^ Paddled out this morning at 8am and it was funky and kinda big. Not as big as yesterday but still bigger than knee to waist. Nobody out that I could see. I got pounded pretty good a few times and kept telling myself "stop being such a wuss it's knee to waist high" .