LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tow in OCMD

Images
    All those "Douchebags" have always treated me with respect with no pressure to buy and willing to help whenever I needed it. Was there a problem with that shop when they were in the tiny building? They must be so deep in the hole from building the new shop and still they are not pushy. That is a great shop with nice people who own it and work it, I wish them success.

BTW That day was not waist to chest, more like shoulder to head with bigger sets.

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    " comment by ZANSURF, 2007-03-11 20:14:50

BULLS***
    Dude the place is packed from waist high and up. Everyone thinks their the next slater or they are total kooks and have no idea what they are doing. The worst thing about this spot is the localism. The douchebags from GAY-coast surf shop think they run ****, but all they run is that tourist attraction they built last year. Im moving out west!!! "

I stopped by and watched for a while that day........sure man,... whatever you say

those douchebags from GAY-COAST surf and bodyboard circles around you...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    All those "Douchebags" have always treated me with respect with no pressure to buy and willing to help whenever I needed it. Was there a problem with that shop when they were in the tiny building? They must be so deep in the hole from building the new shop and still they are not pushy. That is a great shop with nice people who own it and work it, I wish them success.

BTW That day was not waist to chest, more like shoulder to head with bigger sets.
    This is a bigger set.. pm sesh.. Photo: Nick Denny
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    Hey that looks like me! Great shot, I would love to see a zoom in of that. Thankfully I didn't experience anything that bad on Tuesday .

hopefully everyone understands who said what......make sure you understand that I quoted someone else,,,namely ZANSURF.

i'm so confused
    life is so confusing
    i'm going to kill myself

if you have anything of value that you want to give away before you off yourself let us know

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    hopefully everyone understands who said what......make sure you understand that I quoted someone else,,,namely ZANSURF.
    Yea it is kinda misleading i thought you posted it until i just looked at it again

Images
    Oh Sh*t sorry about that . I didn't realize that was quoting a previous posting on another thread, my bad. But wait it says he joined in 2008?
    Last edited by Zippy; Apr 5, 2010 at 01:12 AM.

That quote was from a post of his on WANNASURF.com, in 2007

It pissed me off as well, I know most of the rippers at K-Coast, They are all solid surfers,.. consistent and balls to the wall in all conditions. The shop is always stocked well and has a great balance between the commercial and core surf products. The local surf shops employ REAL SURFERS, if you have every had issues with them, more then likely it was you, not them, in and out of the water.